Thursday, December 10, 2015

2015 OKC Train Show

Every year, the first weened of December is the Oklahoma City Train Show. I haven't been in several years because I just haven't been in the buying mode. I decided this year to put the word out to my division and organize a carpool to OKC. Bill Huber and I made the trip on Saturday. I took Katy and TJ.

TJ's favorite thing at the show was this LEGO Back to the Future Delorian being pushed by a steam loco.



I thought this On3 layout was particularly nice.


But the coolest thing I saw were these Boeing 737 fuselage loads from protoloads.com.

It was a pretty quick trip... in by 10:30 and out by 12:30. The OKC train show is one of the biggest in the region. Many of the vendors that participate in our local shows attend OKC, but they get some of the manufactures, like Richardson, TX based CVP.


No comments:

Post a Comment